Writing for us is a great way to show your expertise and establish yourself as an expert in the field. Additionally, you get SEO benefits, exposure and our goodwill:-)
Your guest post must fall into one of the following categories,
- Programming Tutorials and courses
- Programming Concepts
- Programming Projects
- Top 7 Hands-on HTML CSS projects for beginners to practice
- What is Programming?
- 15+ Open Source Android Apps to sharpen your Coding skills
If you have an idea about blog post other than the categories described then you can contact us at email@example.com
- SEO Benefits.
Please note we do not pay for your articles.
- Your article must be 800+ words and should offer something valuable to our readers.
- You can have a maximum of 5 self-serving links. One to your site (follow link) and the other to any of the social media channels from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn in the author’s bio. You are free to link to other quality resources to add value to the article. But please refrain from excessive linking. In general, it’s best to keep the link count around 5.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog. For example, linking to dating sites, SEO agencies, Credit-related sites, etc. aren’t allowed.
- Add subheadings, bullet points, paragraphs to make the article more readable. Subheadings should be h3 tags.
- We reserve the right to do minor edits to your article.
- Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- Images and videos are encouraged, they make the article look nice and grabs the reader’s attention.
- Images width should be 1080 pixels or less. Please send them as a separate attachment.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed.
- To submit your article idea, please fill the form below.